Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kebob

Assistant Cook
Hi!
Im a newbie to discuss cooking! and I came for the exact reason to...dicuss cooking! I love cooking but Im looking to expand my recipie knowledge and learn some new recipies!!! Ive recently been diagnosed as being wheat intolerant so any recipies for that would be great!!!
Looking forward to posting!!!

glad that you joined us....as one of our ambassadorial wives suffers from celiac disease and she has introduced us to many wonderful recipes that are fantastico..........and she can tolerate....she uses soy and rice flour which you can find here and just lowers the amounts as compared to flour as they are so absorbent of liquids---she served a cherry kuchen that was absolutely delicious last week

Thanks for your welcomes! Looking forward to swapping some recipies!!!

Welcome kebob. I usually go to my local bulk food store to find wheat free flours and products and try to substitute with those.

Thanks

Thanks cayla! Ive tried the wheat free pastas, but im getting frustrated with the things that contain wheat...seems like everything has wheat in them these days!

Welcome to DC kebob-this site reminds me of that conversation in the Kitchen when your at a party;)

Great people, always willing to help or just lend and ear. Your gonna like it here!!!

Back
Top Bottom