hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cluelessbutterfly

Assistant Cook
I am very new to cooking, I still don't know how to make quality food that my 2 year old would eat- except for a couple of things.

so basically, I lack variety- we end up eating the same things over and over.

I want to learn how to cook, but honest- I do not know where to start.

My daughter loves things with sauces- the only problem is that I don't know how to make them very well- so usually I have to rely on my mother to do them for me.
the only thing she likes that I make really good for her is the salmon with butter lots of butter- and white rice.
after that, I am always out to eat at restaurants.

I have the book "basic cooking for dummies" and "30 minute meals"

anywho, please help! if you know a good cook book out there for a person like me, I would greatly appreciate the advice.

thanks!
cluelessbutterfly:pig:

hey girl....I know how it is when you're new to cooking, i am only an amateur myself. Alot of good resources and people to go on...and practice makes perfect!!! Welcome!

Welcome to D C. How did you get two threads #ed 4?
See your thread "Problem! Need........"

I hope we can help you and you begin to enjoy the kitchen - the heart of the home.

Hey there, welcome to DC! The folks here are great and I'm sure they will help you with any cooking questions you may have!

Welcome.
You don't need a special cookbook. Click around the internet, find something that looks good and try it. Open any cookbook, cover your eyes and point, make it!
We are always here for help!
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom