Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you! I am so happy. This is wonderful country to be a citizen in.
~Cat

Britain is quite nice too! * :) Genuine, intelligent, hardworking people absolutely welcome! *waves flag*

*apart from the weather

Last edited:
Britain is very nice and beautiful. I was able to visit your lovely country with parents in 2009.
I loved all the food there also. Wonderful hardworking and smart people there. And all very polite and friendly and helpful as we became lost in some times driving there.
~Cat

I thank you all so very much. Everyone here is so kind to me. It makes my heart thump oddly still to realize I am now one of you. I never dreamed this which would happen to me.
Thank you!
~Cat

I thank you all so very much. Everyone here is so kind to me. It makes my heart thump oddly still to realize I am now one of you. I never dreamed this which would happen to me.
Thank you!
~Cat

I am curious about something. Are you still a citizen of Romania? I don't know how that works.

I am curious about something. Are you still a citizen of Romania? I don't know how that works.

I am not certain of this! I shall ask Mamma.

Thank you for your question! I did not think of this.

Your friend,
~Cat

I looked to my paper. I am no citizen of Romania now. My birthright is of Romania, but I am now an American.

To go to Romania now, I must have the traveler's visa for this. My passport provides this as long as I contact the consulate and keep the visa at the time I receive it.

I am sorry I forgot of your question. I hope I have answered this well for you.

Your friend,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom