Hello all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bobinaz

Assistant Cook
Hi to all.
I did not properly use my introduction post, and I aplogize. I live in Arizona and love to cook. I can follow a recipe OK, but do not have a good sense about ingrediants yet. Since it is hot alot here, I do some cooking outdoors in my 2 (large and small) ceramic Big Green Eggs. Almost anything I can cook in the oven, I can cook outside. I like accessories that work for both inside and outside cooking. I have some cast iron I like to use, if for no other reason than to keep it seasoned....
My wife is happy when I cook......and I know that a happy wife can help make the world go round.
I work second shift for a computer company....testing stuff....
Sometimes I cook for my parents, siblings, sometimes the doggies, kitties....
I love to make chili!! And I love to eat it as well. Every batch seems alittle different though.........and that's OK.
I hope to contribute when I can here. This seems to be a great forum!

Hi, bobinaz. Welcome to DC. You are in good company. There are plenty of members here who enjoy outdoor cooking, as well as cast-iron cooking. Just ask Uncle Bob.

Take some time and look through all our different forums and be tempted further. Enjoy and become part of our family. We're glad you've found us.

Welcome Bob,
we all love helping our new members and members who have been here forever like I have:LOL: Check out all the different topics and pick out some and stop and say hi..You'll find really great people always happy to help when asked.
kadesma:)

Chili you say?

Well hello Bob in Arizona! Good to meet you. Of course you can jump right in. You like to do chili - now that's a good subject to start a food fight - every chili maker has the world's best and everyone else's is a fraud :chef: isn't that true.? Maybe not entirely. I haven't checked if there is a chili thread. If so how about the "real deal" recipe and tips from you. If there isn't a thread how about you starting one. Welcome! D

Back
Top Bottom