Hello all from SC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mill-maker

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and glad I found a great cooking site as this one. My name is David and I live with my wonderful wife here in South Carolina. I'm semi retired from the electrical field. For the last 2 yrs I have been self employed going into the woodturning arena. I specialize in making fine segmented pepper mills. Most recently, last month actually, my how-to pepper mill article came out in a national magazine, I was very pleased with it, it was my first publication but I hope to do more on the subject in the future. I like to surf the web searching for things of interest to me and like reading about all the different peppers I haven't tried and also anything pertaining to woodturning such as new sources for exotic woods as I can never keep enough of on hand seems like. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from all the information here but wanted to introduce myself.

Thank you,
David

Welcome to the family, mill-maker!
It's so nice to have you here!

When you have a chance, please post a photo of your pepper mill in the member photo forum.

Hi everyone,

Thank you guys so much for the warm welcome! Could someone point me in the direction of a pepper thread here on the forum if one is going on or even a past conversation? I'd like to do some research on the subject, thanks for any help.

I have my own web site for my pepper mills (ecommerce) and have included a link to my site in the signature portion of the post, hope that is ok, if not, please let me know.

I've been doing some reading here at the forum already and wow, there is a wealth of information! Today my wife was asking me how to cook something, I said I have no idea but lets get on Discuss Cooking and ask about it, she likes the idea of having a place to look up recipes. Maybe now we can get some new recipes going in the kitchen.

Hello everyone!

I just uploaded a pic of one of my pepper mills in the photo gallery but I'm having trouble with making replies to poster responding to the photo. I have tried several times to reply but the system will not produce my post. Can I get in touch with the site administrator about this?

Thanks for any help,
David

Back
Top Bottom