Hello DC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cvanhorn

Assistant Cook
I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Caleb and I am a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison (Graduating in May!). I am currently doing a practicum project for a course on special interest groups. I have always loved cooking but am not shy to admit that I am a bit of a novice. Hence, I chose cooking as my focus for the project, as I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to enhance my cooking skills. With work and school it is sometimes difficult to find the time to be creative in my cooking endeavors. Hopefully with the help of everyone that is a part of Discuss Cooking can help broaden my knowledge base to break up my rather monotonous cooking rotation!

Caleb

Last edited:
Welcome Caleb. You will find us an engaging bunch with opinions on everything, a whole bunch of cooking knowledge. We have everything from knife fanatics, to foie gras fanatics, with a great base of cooking knowledge. And don't be shy about asking questions. We are a friendly, if sometimes whacky bunch who share a love of good food, and good friends.

Enjoy the ride.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Hello Caleb! Welcome to DC! Have fun and remember to play with your food.

And Rocklobster, you are only 2/3's right...

Attachments

• all-you-need.jpg
    all-you-need.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 184
Back
Top Bottom