Hello everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know that feeling. I round a corner and there is a completely new section of threads to read.

cjs said:
Merlot Truffles???
Well...there are people out here waiting....:rolleyes:
can't remember exactly how many years ago it was Lyn sent me a box of those from NZ. they were so good I can still taste them! :D

cjs said:
I have an 'old' folder with recipes from Lyn - almost went searching for it...
Don't think she made these.... but she could have... I mean, I''m sure these were not her recipe, but one of these days when I get back to truffle making, I'm going to try making some.

Bienvenue, Lyn. You must be one of ChefJune's band of gypsies, along with cjs and clive and the rest...........

Before you can become true family members, I must have the recipe for the merlot truffles. Ask anybody - it's a rule here.

mudbug said:
Bienvenue, Lyn. You must be one of ChefJune's band of gypsies, along with cjs and clive and the rest...........

We're just a bunch of strays looking for a nice warm kitchen to cook in...
and now we've found one!

Everyone remember the old song from Scouting?

We're all together again, we're here, we're here,
We're all together again, we're here, we're here.......

and just for the record, Clive makes some supercalafragiistic chutneys...!:D

ChefJune said:
Everyone remember the old song from Scouting?

We're all together again, we're here, we're here,
We're all together again, we're here, we're here.......

and just for the record, Clive makes some supercalafragiistic chutneys...!:D
And Curry's....don't forget the curry, especially his Chicken Tikka masala. He gave me that recipe back in 003 and it is still my favorite :rolleyes:
I also have Paul's Naan bread recipe. (where did he end ?up I was away for a couple of months and he had disapeared when I got back )..mmm

Last edited:
"I also have Paul's Naan bread recipe." I have that also - I just ran across it this weekend...doing some cleaning...

Paulie took a different highway than some others...

and I'm sure I have everyone of Clive's chutneys/currys -
except one chutney that he has promised to post if I nag him!

cjs said:
"I also have Paul's Naan bread recipe." I have that also - I just ran across it this weekend...doing some cleaning...

Paulie took a different highway than some others...

and I'm sure I have everyone of Clive's chutneys/currys -
except one chutney that he has promised to post if I nag him!

Would that be the anchovy, marshmallow, habanero and Cheezwhiz Chutney, Jean?:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :sick:

Crazy people......gotta :heart: ya!

I have to admit that I did NOT make the Merlot truffles, Im not that clever! Will go check out the recipe Billy posted tho'.
And Clives chutneys, yes, bring em' on please.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom