Hello everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lynan

Sous Chef
I am from Godzone...(otherwise know as New Zealand :) ) and have my own Catering Company. Have been working in the industry for 30 years now and may consider slowing down a little!
My favourite things are, in no particular order;...coffee, jazz, Maremma dogs, rainbows, literature, theatre, travel ( but sticking to local from now on in), food glorious food, vino, my hubster, and the fairy at the bottom of my garden.:cool: True!!!
I am delighted to be amongst some esteemed old friends and I know I will find many more here. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Lyn

Ciao from Rome, and welcome to DC Lyn!! Never been to New Zealand as yet(heck, to any part of the southern hemisphere for that matter...), but I heard it is a beautiful place. Plus, I follow the Les Mills fitness program regularly, created by the famed New Zealander!!
We would love to hear about some of your specialties and stories from your catering, as well as your garden fairy!!:rolleyes:
Hope you will share tonz of idea and fun with us, glad to have you here!!

Hi! Welcome to the boards! I love rainbows and food too.

So... is it not the middle of the night in Australia? And is it winter instead of the hottest most uncomforatble sleepless night imaginable?

Commiserations being from New Zealand, but never mind. (I'm from Tasmania) Seriously, welcome to the forums!!!!

Glad you nade it Lynan. Our happy band of old friends is growing. I will try to post more from monday as I am still playing at catch up.

Welcome to DC, Lynan. Glad you found the time to join. This is getting to be like old home week. Glad to see you made it too, Dave(Romany123)!:)

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, Im still finding my way about the place and stopping far too long along the way cos' something has caught my eye or my tastebuds. What a wonderful range of forums and sub forums, I am impressed!
Just how is a girl to get some work done??!! :)

Back
Top Bottom