Hello everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

samanthalovesyou

Assistant Cook
Hello, I'm Samantha, I am 21 years old, and am about to get married!!!:D
But there's one little problem..... I am a horrid cook, you know the saying, "she cen't boil water" well I really can't!!! I would like to be able to make Richard a meal every now and again..... I'm here to learn about the culinary art.

About myself:

I'm Samantha Rial, about to be Samantha Camden, I live in Southern North Carolina... I'm in college for Psychiatry, and am currently an aid for a Doctor at a psychiatric hospital. I work 3 days a week from 8:00-7:30. And most importantly I can't cook!!! I'm about to marry Richard my wonderful fiancee, he is 23 and just got back from afghanistan and is now in the reserves.... He is going to school to be an artist.

I hope I learn lot's of recipes and cooking styles!!!

Welcome to DC, Samantha and congratulations on your upcoming marriage. You've found a good place for cooking help. Ask questions, we'd love to assist you.

Welcome Samantha! You might want to check out Penny's thread, she is a new cook too.

Lots of fun and friendly folks here!

Congratulations!! May your union be blessed! Just get in that kitchen and try what you learn here. Cooking and baking are skills you will improve on your entire marriage. You can start simple and work up from there. Richard will be thrilled in no time!

Back
Top Bottom