Hello Everyone I'm a newby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DebbieB

Assistant Cook
Hi I'm DebbieB. This is my first chat room. I found discuss cooking link when I was searching for different biscuit and gravy recipes. Saw someone was asking how to make the gravy so it wouldn't be sticky and wanted to answer that question but then discovered I couldn't until I became a member so tah dah I joined.

Work full time and love to cook though don't do it as much since our children are grown and out of house. Anyway Hi to everyone and I'm sure I will pick up some wonderful ideas and looking forward to adding my two cents once in a while. Have a great day!

Welcome Debbie! Glad to see you here. I only cook for 2 also and we just freeze the leftovers for later. Every once in awhile we have a 'Surprise, that's what is in the foil' night'. :LOL:

Help

Hi,

I appreciate all the nice replies from everyone thank you! I'm little frustrated because I don't know how to maneuver around the site and don't know what I am doing :). I am hoping by typing this message it will go to everyone who responded. Guess I'll catch on. Can somebody tell me where I go to put in my profile and what is a track back? I see under your names it tells your location and I would like to put in my area too. GO HOOSIERS!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom