Hello Everyone, New here!! Let's say hello to all..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cryspyfood123

Assistant Cook
Hello friends,

I'm Marvin from US and 27 years old. I'm a cook by profession, I had to glad here to posting my cooking experience with all of you. Its simple to start discussion on here just say hello and say little bit about yourself.
So, now here we go for sharing a great cooking experience, If any queries or questions on cooking then feel free to post here.:chef:
Marvin.
Thanks.:yum:

Last edited:
Welcome to DC. This place is a bit wacky. :wacko: We have a woman that knits and sews purple clothing for her chickens. She wants them to be able to be allowed on the purple Mother Ship when she is on it. Then we have another woman who loves to riiiip off the dressings on her husband's wound. And me? I love to ride around on top speed on my scooter and terrorize the elderly folks around here. I even knock a few of them over. I like to see them fall like bowling pins. :ohmy: But we have one woman whose husband refuses to stop short when driving his bus and send everyone flying. I would love to see them all on the floor of the bus. :ermm: We all have our fun activities.

But we all have one thing in common. We all love to cook. :chef: :yum:

Welcome to DC. This place is a bit wacky. :wacko: We have a woman that knits and sews purple clothing for her chickens. She wants them to be able to be allowed on the purple Mother Ship when she is on it. Then we have another woman who loves to riiiip off the dressings on her husband's wound. And me? I love to ride around on top speed on my scooter and terrorize the elderly folks around here. I even knock a few of them over. I like to see them fall like bowling pins. :ohmy: But we have one woman whose husband refuses to stop short when driving his bus and send everyone flying. I would love to see them all on the floor of the bus. :ermm: We all have our fun activities.

But we all have one thing in common. We all love to cook. :chef: :yum:
yes of course addie, we all just love the cooking. :chef::yum:

Welcome to DC! How is the minimum wage police and fire rescue working out there?

Back
Top Bottom