Hello fellow "Cookies"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katalyst

Assistant Cook
Greetings to all! This looks like a wonderful forum to join! By way of introduction, though I'm currently starting up an unrelated biz from home, I've worked in the food biz for more than 25 years. I've run bakeries, delis, cut meat, catered, and restaurant cooking. I hope to contribute some here, and hope to learn more. You are never too old to learn a few things, and I LOVE to cook.
:chef:
Gotta warn you though... SO and I recently moved his elderly parents in with us, so I have to share my kitchen (but NOT my toys) with my MIL. Two women in one (home) kitchen is never good. :dry:

Hi and welcome. So glad you are joining us. We have great recipes and members who can help with any questions you may have.:)

http://That's a noble thing you and S/O have done. At least you don't have to share your toys as well.
Enjoy yourself here.:)

LOL, you have my sympathy! DH and I used to live with my in laws, and then for a year with my parents....neither was, er, perfect! Most rows with my mother stemmed back to the kitchen! But their were benfits too :)

Welcome to DC...for those special in law days we have an excellent thread called "Venting...." lol

lulu said:
LOL, you have my sympathy! DH and I used to live with my in laws, and then for a year with my parents....neither was, er, perfect! Most rows with my mother stemmed back to the kitchen! But their were benfits too :)

Welcome to DC...for those special in law days we have an excellent thread called "Venting...." lol

Ooooh, Venting.... sounds like a good therapist's couch to me! :wacko:

And thanks to all for the warm welcome!

lulu said:

Is there seriously a " Venting" thread? Where is it? I'm intrigue:)d

Katalyst said:
Though I haven't vented as of yet, the thread is under the "Off Topic, Jokes..." forum. :)

Bienvenue, Katalyst. The "Venting" thread rises to the top of the Forum list every few days (or sometimes hours). It's a great way to blow off what's bothering you.

mudbug said:
Bienvenue, Katalyst. The "Venting" thread rises to the top of the Forum list every few days (or sometimes hours). It's a great way to blow off what's bothering you.

Thanks MB.... just may have to vent shortly. Need to cool down first so I don't get tossed out of here. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom