Hello fellow forumites!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GuitarZen

Assistant Cook
Hi, all! I'm a 28 yr old male from Southern California. I stumbled across these forums googling cooking forums. I come here for a few reasons. My immediate concern is getting a great recipe for tomorrow night to cook for my girlfriend. Also, I plan to become a permanent active member because I'm sick and tired of eating tv dinners and I'm going to start cooking more and eating healthier. This seems like the best forum for cooking out there and I look forward to talking with you all!

Welcome GuitarZen! Welcome to Discuss Cooking and life beyond TV dinners. We are a friendly group of people and I am sure you will find everything you could need to learn your way around a kitchen here! I hope tomorrow's meal goes well!

Welcome brudda! I am sure you will find some great recipes here. Cool screen name also. Whatever you are looking for I am sure some one here can help. Enjoy!!

Welcome
i am sure that just making dinner for your girlfriend will give you points. Please tell us what you end up making and how it turns out.
:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom