Hello from Barcelona!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ireneu

Assistant Cook
Hi cooks!

My name is Ireneu and I'm a cooking fan from Barcelona (Catalonia-Spain). I like very much to cook vegetables using the Mediterranean cooking and I hope I will enjoy this forum learning with your recipes and cooking tips.

Thank you all, and I hope you could forgive my bad English. I'll try to improve it! :ermm:

Best regards and better dishes! :LOL:

-Ireneu-

Don't worry about your English. It can be a very difficult language to learn. And we appreciate the fact that a person is even willing to try to learn it. We have member from all over the globe and we very rarely have a problem getting the meaning of their post.

Welcome to DC. We discuss a plethora of subjects. Most of them revolve around food. But some are just for fun. (See "Today's Funny") We love our pets and family. And most of our immediate neighbors. We have plenty of answers to any questions you may ask. And most likely no two will be alike.

Ignore the Chief and buckytom. They like to verbally spar with each other and we love to sit back and just watch. But they really are the best of friends.

I would strongly suggest that you read the rules and abide by them. No religion and no politics. Other than that, jump in and enjoy the company. Heaven knows we are all set to enjoy your presence. :angel:

Don't worry about your English. It can be a very difficult language to learn. And we appreciate the fact that a person is even willing to try to learn it. We have member from all over the globe and we very rarely have a problem getting the meaning of their post.

Thanks for your kindness, Addie. :) If you don't understand something of my comments, don't hesitate to correct me. I'll be very pleased with you!:)

Welcome to DC. We discuss a plethora of subjects. Most of them revolve around food. But some are just for fun. (See "Today's Funny") We love our pets and family. And most of our immediate neighbors. We have plenty of answers to any questions you may ask. And most likely no two will be alike.

Don't worry! All the day thinking in food could be too much! I have bonsai trees and we can speak about them meanwhile the chickpeas are boiling!;)

Ignore the Chief and buckytom. They like to verbally spar with each other and we love to sit back and just watch. But they really are the best of friends.

Hehehe! I hope to know all the good people in DC. I'll sit beside you to see the show. Where can I buy some popcorns here? :rolleyes:

I would strongly suggest that you read the rules and abide by them. No religion and no politics. Other than that, jump in and enjoy the company. Heaven knows we are all set to enjoy your presence. :angel:

Don't worry at all. I'm not very religious and, in Spain, we are very sick of our politicians. I won't dedicate no minute to them. A good paella is a better conversation subject.;)

Thank you all for your kind reception!:chef:
-Ireneu-

Last edited:
oh, sorry. i didn't realize you were a man.

well then, benvigut.

Hahaha! Don't worry! Ireneu is the masculine name of Irene. I have had the same problem all my life, because nobody knows my name. It's my fate!:huh:

Anyway... you know Catalan? It's really funny, even if you know only few words!

Moltes gràcies! :LOL:

-Ireneu-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom