Hello From Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spoiled Rotten

Assistant Cook
Good afternoon

I am new to the site, recommended by my great and wonderful friend Nonni

I am from New Brunswick Canada

Mother of 1 - Age 26

2 beautiful Grandbaby girls

One great son-in-law

Married to the best husband anyone could have

Am a Banker (supposedly semi-retired,ha)

Was a Pastor's Wife for over 20 years (absolutely loved it) and hubby just took new position of President of a Christian College so my title just dropped

Recently moved to a new city, bought a home and in process of renovations

Love to cook, visit family and friends

Love to entertain

Love to meet to people

Canada is now in the fall season and the picturesque province is absolutely gorgeous with all the different colored trees...just drove in the past 2 days to Nova Scotia and back and it was the most awesome, beautiful site of nature anyone could possibly see.

Does it make you want to come to Canada?

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome spoiled rotten (are you spoiled rotten?) Over here thats not really a good thing, but welcome to DC :) How can one be semi-retired at age 26? I need more info :LOL:

Ciao SpoiledRotten, welcome to DC!! We are glad to have you with us, have fun!!:)

amber said:
Welcome spoiled rotten (are you spoiled rotten?) Over here thats not really a good thing, but welcome to DC :) How can one be semi-retired at age 26? I need more info :LOL:

Aren't you quick on the draw Amber.....I am a mother and have a daughter 25....

Yes, I am spoiled and over there would be o.k. also as I am spoiled in the right way and also I love to spoil others.:LOL:

Welcome to the family!

We've got some other Canadians around here too - and the more I hear of your country, the more I want to visit!

And thanks to Nonni for introducing DiscussCooking to you!

Back
Top Bottom