Hello from Cherry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CherryRed

Senior Cook
Hi everyone!

I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kyra but people call me Cherry, probably because of my red hair. I'm a college student studying psychology and early childhood education. I'm also a dancer, a sister, a girlfriend, a yogi, a lifeguard, a friend, and so many other roles, all of which I adore every part.

I've just gotten into cooking about half a year ago. Most of the time I don't have access to a kitchen (that's dorm life for ya), but whenever I'm home or at my boyfriend's place I'm always making something. Baking is my favorite. Hopefully this forum will be as interesting as it looks. :)

I look forward to meeting all of you!

CherryRed said:
Hi everyone!

I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kyra but people call me Cherry, probably because of my red hair. I'm a college student studying psychology and early childhood education. I'm also a dancer, a sister, a girlfriend, a yogi, a lifeguard, a friend, and so many other roles, all of which I adore every part.

I've just gotten into cooking about half a year ago. Most of the time I don't have access to a kitchen (that's dorm life for ya), but whenever I'm home or at my boyfriend's place I'm always making something. Baking is my favorite. Hopefully this forum will be as interesting as it looks. :)

I look forward to meeting all of you!
Welcome Cherry! I just joined myself last month. This site IS really helpful & so our it's members. I've tried other forums in the past, but this is the only one that has kept my interest. Have fun!:chef:

Thanks guys! I've been browsing through the forums and I can already tell I'm going to be on this site all the time.

Hello to you Cherry and welcome to DC. This is a great cooking site with wonderful members and fantastic chefs. I know you will be happy and learn a lot.

Again welcome.

Back
Top Bottom