Hello from David!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CiSM

Assistant Cook
Hi all, this is my first visit here and I'm looking forward to getting stuck into the site.

I make mini cooking videos called "Cooking in Small Kitchens" - feel free to visit my website as I'm making lots of new vids for 2007 - all free to watch!

Thanks for letting me in !! :-p

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello there and welcome. I'm a bit obtuse I couldn't see the link to your web site?:neutral:

yeah the mods deleted it - even though it was so very cooking related

are the videos mini because it's in a small kitchen? or are they of short duration? i don't get it...

just kidding david, welcome.

Lol yeah - it was originally "cooking in small" kitchens - but changed it to Lifestyle Cookery - we found that people were avoiding our video because they didn't have small kitchens so didn't think the recipes would apply to them !

lol its true !!

Oh dear - i posted a link to my Prawn Cocktail Sauce video but that has been deleted too - seems silly when its cooking related, regardless of the rules.

I'm obviously not welcome here.

Hiya Anna - its a cool place here but that rule really sucks, especially when the links are very cooking related - it wasn't like spam or anything - I wonder if they actually looked at it! lol

Someone here has too big a red pen !! Or a very big ego. :mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom