Hello from Fort Hood!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

welise86

Cook
Hi everyone! I'm a dedicated army wife and mother to a beautiful six month old baby girl. I am a student and a stay-at-home mom and I LOVE FOOD! I come from a big southern family full of cooks and big eaters. I love soul food, but I also love Italian style cooking and my husband and I love to grill. Looking forward to meeting you all!!:chef:

Hi and welcome,
I am fairly new here but enjoying it immensely. I love to bake and cook and this is a fun site, I look here every day. I have a son stationed at Ft Hood. We are southern cooks also and love to grill and smoke as well. Have fun here. Rosemary in sunny Fla.

Hi and welcome,
I am fairly new here but enjoying it immensely. I love to bake and cook and this is a fun site, I look here every day. I have a son stationed at Ft Hood. We are southern cooks also and love to grill and smoke as well. Have fun here. Rosemary in sunny Fla.

please tell your son that babe says thank you for his service.

babe

Welcome..My husband was retired Navy and a "Doc" to the Marine Corps. ( They don't have medics like the Army does.

Being a Military Wife is one of the hardest jobs you will have. Just hang in there for him.
Marge

well, Girl, I was born in Fort Hood.....my Dad was with the sharpshooter First Calvary Division..........won't tell you my age----you'd need all your fingers and toes and two and a half... more friends

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom