Hello from Lancashire in the UK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caplan

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone, I've just found this great site! I'm a Cooking and Homebrewing enthusiast from the UK.
I'll be spending some time reading through the threads and maybe chipping in my ha'penny's worth soon! :)

Hi! I am new too. Feel free to post ideas on my thread, or whatever it is called. I am definately interested in learning more about prepping ahead in the kitchen and freezing meals and staple ingredients in order to save time in the evenings of the weekdays. I hope you find many good helps for you and your kitchen!

Welcome! I live in Lancashire too (well sort of, we still think we're Lancs even though the council thinks we're Greater Manchester!)

I'm an Aussie originally but don't hold that against me!

Hello, I am new to this site and am just trying to understand how it works. I live north of London, in Hertfordshire, England. I enjoy cooking and especially like Italian food. Have just returned from a week in Northern Italy and over the last 3 years have attended cookery courses in Tuscany and Lazio, 2 were exceptionally good and one exceptionally bad. Look forward to reading news and learning from everyone.:chef:

Welcome. This is the best site you could ever find so look no further.....

For the past 100 years ( or it feels that long..) I thought my Grandmother was from your home town but now I find out that she was born in Durham. Eng. Do you know where that is?
Marge~Dove

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom