Hello from Minnesota

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MNmamma

Assistant Cook
Hi Everyone! My name is Samantha and I live in Southeastern Minnesota. I have a 5yr old little girl and a 10yr old little boy. I have been happily married for almost 8 years. We also have our puppy furbaby Max.
I am just starting this whole REAL cooking adventure. Usually I can't cook unless it comes in a box and I'm trying really really hard to do more from scratch and better for you foods, so any suggestions you will have for me would be great! Thanks!
Sam

Hi Everyone! My name is Samantha and I live in Southeastern Minnesota. I have a 5yr old little girl and a 10yr old little boy. I have been happily married for almost 8 years. We also have our puppy furbaby Max.
I am just starting this whole REAL cooking adventure. Usually I can't cook unless it comes in a box and I'm trying really really hard to do more from scratch and better for you foods, so any suggestions you will have for me would be great! Thanks!
Sam
Hi Sam and welcome.
Look around here and ask questions. Might I suggest you find a good simple cookbook and just pick a recipe and go for it. Everyone here will pitch in and help you. So don't be afraid to ask.
kadesma:)

Luv Minessota was here in 2006 , sure u learn here a lot of recipes to enjoy with our family.

:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom