Hello from NC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kinkajou

Assistant Cook
Hey there. I'm Kinkajou, and I absolutely love fruit! One of the things I've noticed while looking through cookbooks and websites is the many uses that fruit has in a variety of recipes.

I'm trying to start cooking more, and adding more variety to the meals I make. I sort of got into a rut where I have been eating the same things, mostly frozen dinners and Hamburger/chicken/tuna Helpers and I'm sick of it. My fiance seems to like it that way, but I want more variety and to be able to be more creative with my food. I've got more than enough time, so why not try to cook better? I've accumulated several cookbooks, and last week I bought a spice rack with various spices that I'm just now starting to learn how to use.
I'm just tired of the dinner-in-a-box meals, its rather boring really. Food should be fun to eat, as well as fun to create. :chef:

Howdy Neighbor! :)
Help yourself to some Fruit Pizza

Attachments

• FruitPizza.jpg
    FruitPizza.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 281
...it looks like a fruit tart which would mean a shortbread cookie-like crust and custard filling (like vanilla pudding). Harris Teeter has gorgeous fresh ones on sale right now for 9.99...mounded high with a fresh fruit assortment....color saturation at it's grandest! I've tasted one from there and they are deeeeelish!
...type in "fruit tart" in the IMAGE section of google...wow! But none look as good as Harris Teeters.

Yeah, I've seen these in Harris Teeter's bakery, never bought one though. I'll certainly have to try it.:)

Back
Top Bottom