Hello from newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cronker

Assistant Cook
Hello all

Cronker from Adelaide.
I have spent my entire career ( of 15+ years) in high end FOH, mostly in management.
I love to cook at home and for friends and have learned so much from great chefs over time.
I like to cook the classics well, and have some great personal recipes too. I like the idea of off the wall cooking, but I like homely more than haute.

Last edited:
Welcome to DC cronker. Is your name an Aussie word that the rest of the world doesn't know about.?

Lots of fun here along with information and laughter. :angel:

Welcome to DC cronker. Is your name an Aussie word that the rest of the world doesn't know about.?

Lots of fun here along with information and laughter. :angel:

Haha, no. Cronker is an adaptation of the name of my favourite sportsman!
Thanks so much for the warm welcome, too. This site seems far more friendly and at my level than some I have visited where unless you raise your own goose for foie gras, or are a certified fugu master, you are not welcomed!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, too. This site seems far more friendly and at my level than some I have visited where unless you raise your own goose for foie gras, or are a certified fugu master, you are not welcomed!

:shock: You mean you don't raise your own goose?? (Just kidding)

Welcome, we're glad to have you here!

Last edited:

Well you are certainly welcome here. Those other sites don't know what they are missing. We have had some wonderful members come here that didn't like some of the other sites they had visited.

Jump in and get your feet wet. About that foie gras? I am not a fan of it. So no worry there. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom