Hello from Raleigh, North Carolina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

geoherb

Assistant Cook
I just found this forum yesterday and jumped right in with my menu for last night's dinner. Everything turned out delicious. I love Saturdays--that they give me time to shop at farmers markets and then come home and cook.

I'm the newsletter editor for my local herb society. I'm always looking for recipes to adapt for it. A lot of our members are great on the gardening side of things but don't know what to do with the things they're growing. I try to find (and create) recipes to help them.

Neal
Raleigh, N.C.

Welcome from another citizen of the city!

Local herb society newsletter, huh? Sounds interesting!

Thanks for the welcome. I tried to post the link to the Herb Society of Wake County's website but it would not let me since I have so few posts.

Welcome Neal,

I'm a newbie here, too! Love your food ideas.

Elizabeth

I just found this forum yesterday and jumped right in with my menu for last night's dinner. Everything turned out delicious. I love Saturdays--that they give me time to shop at farmers markets and then come home and cook.

I'm the newsletter editor for my local herb society. I'm always looking for recipes to adapt for it. A lot of our members are great on the gardening side of things but don't know what to do with the things they're growing. I try to find (and create) recipes to help them.

Neal
Raleigh, N.C.

Back
Top Bottom