Hello from Seatown!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cristal

Cook
Hello everyone! I'm a 26 yrs old female from Seattle. Been browsing over the site for a few days now and decided to join up. Hope to learn many helpful hints and share a few of my own! :chef:

Hello, Welcome to the group! I'm across the lake from you in Issaquah. What beautiful weather we've been having.

Welcome Cristal,
you've found the right place..Everyone loves to share and chat and laugh..You will grow to love it here just as we do.

kadesma:)

img_231873_0_0d113cec2788431b0b059474e6bb8ba6.gif
CRISTAL

Corazon, yes I have been there! Very, very nice but we only drove through on our way to Vancouver. I've only been in Seattle for about 6 months. I'm starting to really love the Pacific Northwest. I only wish it didn't rain as much! :wacko:

cristal said:
Corazon, yes I have been there! Very, very nice but we only drove through on our way to Vancouver. I've only been in Seattle for about 6 months. I'm starting to really love the Pacific Northwest. I only wish it didn't rain as much! :wacko:
It has been a more wet than usual winter this year. Believe me when I say, you'll forget all about the rain when summer rolls around. Vancouver is a great city too, personally I like it better than Seattle but I certainly don't know it as well. I lived in Seattle for a year, then Bainbridge Island, now Bellingham. If you haven't been to Bainbridge, you gotta go! A 30 min ferry ride to escape the city is ideal. It's a great town and I miss living there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom