Hello from Tenn.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sas

Assistant Cook
Just introducing myself here. My name is Deb and DH and I live on a farm in NW TN. We always have a good size garden each year (well actually DH is the gardner in the family, I take over once he brings inside LOL) and I like poking around on the internet looking for new recipes to try for both cooking and canning. Right now I'm looking for ways to use up a lot of tomato's, which is how I found this site.

Welcome Deb:) ...I did alot of my growing up on Lookout Mtn, TN. Kilmarnock.

Welcome Deb. Isn't it great to have lots of fresh tomatoes. Love those tomato sandwiches and I had a tomato tart for dinner last night and mac and cheese with tomatoes in them tonight. I love to just cut them up in a bowl and have them for a snack. I canned some tomatoes yesterday and helped my Mom can more today. Enjoy this site, there's a wealth of information and I'm enjoying the site too from a fairly newbie. Oh and I love Warm Green bean and tommy toe salads. Can you tell I like tomatoes?

Good Morning~
It's wonderful to have you here!
Here are just a few tomato ideas for you....
(my favorite standby is to cut them up with some fresh wet mozzerella, cucumbers & minced basil. Stir together with some Kraft Zesty Italian dressing and let sit for an hour in the frige before serving. YUM!)

Click here: Discuss Cooking - Search Results

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom