Hello from the Tallgrass Prairie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SandyJean

Assistant Cook
Hello out there! I was looking into canning venison and came across this site while searching the web. Lots of great comments and links. I don't join many of these forums, but this one looks so informative I couldn't resist. Look forward to talking food with you.

My name is Sandy, I've been married to the best guy in the world for almost 32 years, and we live in the country in Kansas. Our daughter and son-in-law live in Spokane, Washington. I am currently a graduate student in instructional design technology at Emporia State University.

:chef: Not a professional chef, unless you count feeding my little family every night for 30+ years.

Welcome to DC Sandyjean,
so glad you've found us. We have a canning topic as well as others you will enjoy. I love it here and I hope you will too.
kadesma:)

30 years of feeding your family makes you a pro in my book ( if that counts for anything)!

Welcome!!

Hi SandyJean - welcome to DC - where is the Tallgrass Prairie? - I live in Southern California. You will like everyone in DC and get some fantastic receipes.

Jill

Back
Top Bottom