Hello from Wisconsin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candelbc

Senior Cook
To follow the true welcoming spirit of this forum, I wanted to introduce myself.

I live in a town called Eau Claire (Prounounced "Oh Claire") located in Central Wisconsin with my amazing wife Sarah, and our two kittens (Frank & Bean). We are currently expecting our first child in January and are looking forward to starting a family. I own a Web Development & Consultation Firm. My hobbies include Camping, Woodworking, Period Restoration, Spoiling my wife, and of course, Cooking..

Which brings me to the real important information:

My background in cooking is relatively simple. I started out learning from my mother and grandmother. In 1999 I had an opportunity to apprentice under a local Korean Chef. I then worked in the restaurant for 4 years as a chef. While I enjoyed the career, it didn't work well for me to work nights and weekends. From my apprenticeship, I began studying Italian cuisine and finally more dynamic asian cuisine. Since leaving the restaurant business I have spent more time studying baking, candymaking, and outdoor cooking (Smoking and Grilling)...

Well, that's about enough about me.. I am looking forward to learning even more, and possibly sharing where I can. I am also looking forward to getting to know everyone..

-Brad

Last edited:
Welcome to the site. We are so glad you found us. I look forward to learning from and sharing with you.

Thank you all for the warm welcoming... I have a few home made Pizza recipes that are a little out of the ordinary. I am mostly a fan of trying different crusts.

My favorite Home-Made pizza is my BBQ Chicken Bacon Ranch with a Pretzel Dough crust and the other is the BLT Pizza with Ranch dressing..

Oh well, thanks again for the kind welcome. I look forward to learning more and sharing what I do know..

-Brad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom