Hello - I am also new here....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toots

Head Chef
I found this website by accident and it looks interesting, so here I am. I am looking forward to reading and posting with you all.

Hi!
:chef:

ps - whats the deal on the avatars? I uploaded one of mine from photobucket and I see it in my profile BUT it doesn't show up here when I post. :(

Last edited:
img_224412_0_f2b1d5e4ce9eb670eb1163396bfb27bb.gif
IF BY ACCIDENT OR ON PURPOSE,ITS THE BEST COOKING FORUM ON THE WEB... GLAD YOU FOUND US!

img_224419_0_59ed6679024e966e38160bbbcca99dd3.gif

Welcome to DC Toots!! Well this is your lucky day, the best things in life very often come upon you unexpected!!:mrgreen: Hope you will have loads of fun with us!!

Well we have been having some probs with avatar lately, it has been just these couple of days that many of the newcomers could manage to get their avatars there. Maybe something is still a bit iffy... make sure the avatar is the right size (80x80 pixels), that "do not use avatar" is unchecked, and "use custom avatar" is checked instead... if everything is done correctly, it is probably the problem with the site, try again later!

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I look forward to sharing lots of good cooking advice and recipes with you

pdswife said:
What's your favorite thing to cook Toots??

Anything SWEET. I love to bake and make elaborate desserts. I grew up on a farm and we only had desserts or sweets on special occassions, so as soon as I got off the farm, I started baking. :)
I love to bake cinnamon rolls, tarts, scones, brownies, puddings, etc etc, :pig: :pig: .

I really like to cook almost any kind of food. Cooking is my kitchen therapy after a hard day at work.

ahhh sounds good to me.
Sweets may not be good for you but
they sure can make you feel good!

Hi Toots,
How wonderful another great baker and cook to share with us and get to know..Welcome to DC, it's nice to meet you...

kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom