Hello, I'm new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lotsofjunk

Assistant Cook
So, a basic introduction is in order. My name is Nick, I am 17 and in grade 11, I live in Canada and I am in need of a hobby other than school, video games which isnt very healthy, reading etc. I want to try cooking, I'm not very experience at all, but I want to learn. I often switch hobbies, Ive tried computer protection, programming, probably more and I want to find something Ill love, when I do cook or have in the past I did enjoy it, it's fun and rewarding and an invaluble skill to have in the future.

I'm hoping to get some help and ideas here and just join the community, the only other community I am a part of is IIN and its not very constructive.

Hey Lotsofjunk, welcome aboard. What do you think you'd like to try first? Baking? Simple dinners? What?

Hey Lotsofjunk, welcome aboard. What do you think you'd like to try first? Baking? Simple dinners? What?

Actually anything, I cooked an omlette today, that was kind of fun. I want to get good so that I can mix different things and make exquisite meals as well as average ones. I want to be able to understand what everything is and what its like so that I know what to use and how best to get it to work.

I like fish, vegetables, fruits, most things really. To answer your question, Id like to cook simple dinners to begin with and move up later on, baking not so much, maybe in the future.

Back
Top Bottom