Hello. I'm new to this room!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tellytez

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone. I just wanted to say hello. I'm new to this room and I already like you you guys talk and share stuff with each other. If anyone read this I am going to need some ideas about what to fix for dinner for my ex-girlfriend and I. We have been talking off and on for a few months and we haven't gone together for a about 8 years. We parted ways but still stayed in touch with each other and finally were working on getting back together. No rush though. She knows I'm in culinary school and she wants to see how good I can cook. Help me out guys and send me something that will blow her mind.

Welcome aboard! I guess my first question would be..can you cook? If so, whats your specialty? What foods does she like that you can prepare? If you know what she likes, but dont know how to cook it, we can help! I know your a culinary student as you mentioned, but we dont know how advanced you are. So...we need more info!

Welcome to the group!

What's her favorite meat?
Veggie?
Dessert? Give us some details and we'll be glad to fill in some blanks.

Tellytez

Greetings and hope you are enjoying yourself on this Cooking Site. I have not been a member for a long time but I can say that everyone is helpful and fun.

Welcome from Southern California.

telly,
A relationship based on food is headed for, umm...Weight Watchers?:ROFLMAO:

Welcome to the site! And good luck with the dinner date. I originally started making cheesecakes to impress a girl. It worked, just not on that girl!:punk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom