Hello May I come in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wedx

Assistant Cook
Hello Friends

I am able to make Omlettes, My tea, Fried Rice, Some recipes of Micro Waive Oven. But now I want to get some good recipes as my wife is pregnant.

I hope you guys will help me.

Take Care

come on in. The bathroom is around the corner. help yourself to anything in the fridge. and if you go up stairs the top of the banister is loose.

congrats and I think youll find it nice and cosy in here.

Welcome to DC wedx, I think GRK covered it all, except he forgot to mention DON"T FEED THE MUGWAI AFTER MIDNIGHT!!!:LOL:

Congrats on the baby!!
We'd love to help...just let us know what you need.

Hey there, wedx.....welcome to DC! And congrats to you and your wife on the baby! When are you due? Do you know if you are expecting a boy or girl or are you waiting?!

Hello and welcome to DC!!

I too thought it was policy to not mention the Gremlins till they had time to adjust to us... LOL.

Congratulations and welcome!! How nice of you to be wanting to make the meals a bit more special and helping your wife stay off her feet! Any questions at all don't be shy...as you can see no one here is! Does your wife have anything she can't eat with her pregnancy other than the norm....(I could not stand the sight of chicken for 8 months out of my pregnancy even though its my favorite food)?? Or does she have anything she is craving? Maybe we can help incorporate those into the meal :chef:

Oh any you guys are so silly!!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom