Hello. My name is......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AngelDance

Assistant Cook
Angel, and I am a cook-aholic. :chef:

I am so happy to have found this site while surfing yesterday. I love to cook and have been doing so since I was very young. I am a big fan of cooking from scratch and have been raising most of our own food for the past 10 years, including chickens and eggs, lamb, Angus beef, herbs vegetables and fruit, and dairy supplied by our Jersey cow. What I do not grow here, I purchase locally

I grew up in Savannah, Ga. My mother entertained a lot and we had an African-American housekeeper, so I cut my culinary teeth on gourmet fare and old school soul food. I have since broadened my repertoire to include many other types of cuisine with the exceptions of Indian, some Asian and, some Middle Eastern.

I am looking forward to reading past threads and contributing what I can to meaningful discussion, learning more, broadening my culinary skills, and sharing from my knowledge base with you all about one of the biggest passions in my life.......FOOD!

My best to you all and I am so glad to be here!

Angel

Holy cow Angel I can hardly wait to see some of your recipes! You sound like you have a wealth of knowledge. Welcome aboard!

welcome000647np.gif

Back
Top Bottom