Hey everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Taliesin

Assistant Cook
My name is Roy, I am an Air Force Airman, I work in Intelligence, 20 years old, happily married, and I reside in Texas.

I like to cook and serve others, always been a hobby of mine. One of my talents I inherited from my mom is to be able to taste a dish and describe each spice used, and also to know what is needed to make it perfect.

I like sports, video games, arts, dancing, shooting my guns at the range, hunting, camping, etc. I watch only some TV, mostly shows like House and Bones, mixed with ancient cartoons and Family Guy.

Always on the lookout for tasty dishes that don't cost much. My wife is self-conscious about her weight, so I try to cook stuff for her, but as for myself, I need to gain weight and I love meat, so I will eat tons of fatty stuff that most health-conscious people would cringe at. (For example, I saw someone post a joke about wrapping chicken breasts in bacon and deep frying...I must admit I intend to try it when I can, it sounds delicious)

Any questions or comments, feel free to hit me with them :)

Hi Roy,
welcome to Discuss Cooking. I'm sure you will find many wonderful recipes for the two of you. If there is something special just ask, we love helping.
kadesma:)

Welcome Roy! I'm sure you will find lots of great recipes here and lots of great friends too.

Welcome, Roy! I'm an Air Force brat...a long time ago. We'll be happy to help you out and "talking" about this 'n that.

(now I wish I had some chicken breast and bacon)

Back
Top Bottom