Hey everyone, quick question too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chefmichelle80

Assistant Cook
Hey all of you enthusiastic chefs! I'm excited to have found this forum. I'm 28 years old and live in Omaha, NE. I was wondering if any of you could tell me some good sites for recipes of the day, or a site that lets you search recipes? That would be great and hope to hear from you all soon.

allrecipes.com
epicurious.com
foodtv.com
recipezaar.com
there are hundreds. these are a few of my favorites.
welcome!

Welcome, chefm to DC...........I agree with SuzieQ's list........Allrecipes is probably my favorite.........do read the reviews from other readers as they will be very upfront about the recipe, the pros and the cons as well........I've seen a few that sounded good but then you read the reviews from people who have actually made it and it's collectively considered a dud..........what's also nice is that they have a conversion scale for however many people you need to serve...so the recipe may me for 6 people but if you want to serve 8 then it will convert the recipes for you

Welcome chefmichelle! I live in Elkhorn, so I'm just a stones throw from you!! You've found some of the nicest people you'll ever want to meet!!

I like cooks.com in a pinch-nothing elaborate, but I always seem to find what I'm looking for!!

Hey, thanks. I also looked around a bit for myself and found good ones at recipe secrets and at mydailymoment.com/food_and_recipes I'll check out the one you've suggested too.

Hey there, wanted to welcome you to the group! I think this is a GREAT site for recipes!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom