Hey, I'm new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, my name is Tezra and I'm 22 years old. I live in Texas and just finished college so now I have a lot of time of my hands to learn how to cook new things. So far I've seen a ton of great recipes and tips. I look forward to learning some new things about cooking. I am especially interested in baking and any other desserts so if anyone has any good recipes let me know!

Hi Tezra! Welcome to DC. I think you'll really like it here. Great folks and lots of good recipes and ideas.

If you click on the 'Search' in the blue bar near the top you can look for anything on the site... If you go to 'Advanced Search' you can narrow your search even further (like, for example, the words in your search only in message's subject line).

Have fun. Great to have you on board.

welcome s-n-s. hope you ejoy it and learn as much as i do here.

psst, don't tell your parents that you have a degree and a lot of free time to cook! :cool:

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming! I can't believe how many tips and recipes I've found in such a short amount of time. I can already tell I'm going to love this site.

Hi SNS,
welcome to DC..Look forward to talking with you..You'll love it here. Everyone is just the best there are.

kadesma:)

Bienvenue, sns (see, you've already acquired a DC nickname). Plenty o' baking goes on around here - you will find much to interest and inspire you.

Welcome to DC, Sugar!! You'll love it here!

img_248317_0_198c1f7ba2e1fc48ef90efec1062e528.gif

Back
Top Bottom