Hey Y'all!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
I hope everyone is doing well, I have missed you all very much! It’s been so long since I’ve been here I figured I’d re-introduce myself. I’m the mother of 2 wonderful children, TC who is 10 (he’ll be 11 in a couple of weeks *YIKES*) & Savannah who is 7. I have been married to the most wonderful man for 11 years & love him more every day! I love to cook, read, go fishing, & just relax around the house with family & friends.

Now, for a little update on all that’s been going on. Hubby & I are doing great, he had a staph infection a few weeks ago but has recovered nicely. TC is doing great & he’s loving school. Savannah had exploratory surgery on her elbow this summer to determine why she couldn’t turn her arm over. They found that all of the cartlidge in her elbow is fused together & they couldn‘t fix it. She has fully recovered from the surgery, but now she has pneumonia.

I hope everyone is doing well, I have missed you all very much! It’s been so long since I’ve been here I figured I’d re-introduce myself. I’m the mother of 2 wonderful children, TC who is 10 (he’ll be 11 in a couple of weeks *YIKES*) & Savannah who is 7. I have been married to the most wonderful man for 11 years & love him more every day! I love to cook, read, go fishing, & just relax around the house with family & friends.

I'm new around here and it's great to meet you! Many moons ago I started my "official" work life with Owens Corning Fiberglas in Anderson - not far from you and of course Lake Hartwell. It was a nice spot in '67 and I hope still is. Anytime you want to share Southern Cooking I'm all ears.

Welcome back!

{{{{{{{{{{{crewsk}}}}}}}}}}}}

So good to see you. Poor Savannah!!!!!!!!!!! She has been put through some tests! So glad you have jumped in here again and said hello! We miss you!!!!

Back
Top Bottom