Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome, you have certainly come to the right place for that!
Switzerland and Kenya are two pretty diverse countries how do you divide your time between them??

18.gif

Welcome to DC, Sizzles. Hope you like this place as much as we do!!

Welcome Home Sizzles, We are so Glad to meet You, Pour a cup of Mississippi Mud, Grab a Chair, & Join Right In. FOOD IS US>>>:chef: WELCOME HOME !

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 202
Thanks everybody. You all sound very welcoming. I will write a bit more about myself and post a photo.Yes I do have two very very adorable children, a girl (8yrs) and a boy(5 yrs)Thank you once more.

Last edited:
Welcome sizzles!! Come and join in the fun!!
6.gif

BTW, your location(s).... Kenya and Switzerland, such an unusual and interesting combination!! How do you get to divide your time in these two countries? If you don't mind me asking... I am just a curious bugger!!
10.gif

^Well Urmaniac, I am Kenyan living in Switzerland. I physically livie here, but my heart lives in tropical Kenya!Whatever time I get free, I always head for Kenya. :)

Hi Sizzles a big welcome to DC!!!!! :chef:

(I know what you mean; I live in Ireland but a big part of me still "lives" in Canada...I just try to look at life as one big cosmic adventure, you never know where it'll go or what neat things will come your way!)

sizzles said:
^Well Urmaniac, I am Kenyan living in Switzerland. I physically livie here, but my heart lives in tropical Kenya!Whatever time I get free, I always head for Kenya. :)

Cool Sizzles!! Now you are my neighbour!! well, sort of... I live in Italy!!:)
What is Kenyan cuisine like? Can you share some of the recipes with us??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom