Hi !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bella99

Cook
Hi there,

Not too sure what is usually posted in introductions but i'll tell you a bit about myself, i'm a young lady from Canada. I can't bake - baking in the past has caused multiple oven fires and if not, they taste totally off.

I like cooking and grilling, but grilling has to be my favorite. I'm also currently trying to make home-made treats for my little dog and eventually open a little business with it.

If you'd like to know more, feel free to ask :)

P.S, the design of this forum is what got me to join, it's just so CUTE. Not that I didn't like what I saw when I lurked, but it definitely isn't boring, I love it.

Last edited:
Hi Bella!
I'm new too, not sure myself but welcome from me.
I'm a young mom from South Africa and a bit of a foodie.
Hope you enjoy the forum, I'm just starting to get the hang of it myself.
Have a great weekend
Odette

Welcome to DC, Bella. There's lots of talk going on about grilling lately, so you should fit right in.

Thanks ! :) I'm looking for some help with things to grill, we're running out of ideas, so i'll make my way off to that forum :) thank you all

Do you use chips at all with your propane grill?
A foil pouch of wood chips with a few small slits poked in it, set on a burner, adds a little something nice to the food you're grilling. And makes the whole area smell great! I usually only do that for ribs, chicken or longer cooks.

And welcome!

Do you use chips at all with your propane grill?
A foil pouch of wood chips with a few small slits poked in it, set on a burner, adds a little something nice to the food you're grilling. And makes the whole area smell great! I usually only do that for ribs, chicken or longer cooks.

And welcome!

Thank you! and yes I do :D I do the 1/2 wet, 1/2 dry (well, we eyeball it) :)

We've tried hickory and it was.. okay. Maybe it was the brand, or the bag was stored in the store too long.

try applewood, my fave. especially since i have a huge supply of it in my back yard after any good wind storm.

do you have a searing burner on your grill?

try applewood, my fave. especially since i have a huge supply of it in my back yard after any good wind storm.

Great, i'll definitly check it out. And no I don't, but thats on the list when I upgrade (even though this one is fairly new)

buckytom said:

Bucky, what if one did have a searing burner in their grill? Could chips be used somehow?

Back
Top Bottom