Hi All - I'm new to this site!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shouffle

Assistant Cook
Hi my name is Jen and i absolutely love to cook and try out new, adventurous ideas in the kitchen! I joined this site to gain lots of exciting recipes and to meet some fellow like-minded people who can teach me a thing or two about cooking!

Northeastern North Carolina, not far from the Great Dismal Swamp. About 60 or so miles....wait a minute....lemme seee.....that would be around 95 km or so south of Norfolk, Va.
I see you are from London, but currently on holiday. I hope you have a wonderful time!

Thank you all for your posts! I'm very new to forums so im just figuring how to get around the site and using the control panel !
I am currently away -which is great because the food is always so much better in different countries. The fruit here in Spain is just in a different universe to the fruit we get back in England! Does anyone know a way inwhich to spice up a fruit salad?

There are many ways to spice up a fruit salad. You can add a sprinkle of cinnamon. I have enjoyed a sprinkling of garam masala or chinese 5 spice powder...not too much as it can overpower everything. You might even add some sliced chilies for a little snap to it. You are only limited by your imagination! Good luck!!

What a great way to spice up fruit salad ! I didnt even think to put chili or chinese 5 spice! I have tried it tonight for dessert so hopefully we will see how it goes down! I thinking everyone will love it!!

Back
Top Bottom