Hi Dare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ancho Joe

Assistant Cook
New kid on block. Like to cook like my Father before me. Lived around the South and Southwest, so I'm into BBQ, Texas Red, gumbos, grilling and a Brunswick Stew or two. I'm still dummer than dirt about cooking and looking forward to learning a thang or two.

Live near Atlanta with my wife and 2 children. The oldest is also here in town with my grandson. :)

mudbug said:
Bienvenue, Ancho Joe (dat's "hi dere" in French, by way of the south side of Chicago).

Izzat Deputy Dawg in your avatar?
Thanks for the welcome. Nope, that's Droopy Dog, Tex Avery's cartoon pinacle. 'member Droopy would walk out and say, "Hi folks. You know what? I'm the hero."

I love that.:LOL:

Hello and welcome to DC - we have the greatest cooks and chefs - before I joined I research all the cooking sits but this is the best.

I know you will learn a lot and get plenty of receipes

Hi Ancho Joe! Well, you won't be dumber than dirt around here for very long. I'm new here, too, and I've already asked two or three questions, with lots of members coming to my rescue. Welcome to DC! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

My brother recently relocated from Athen, GA, where he'd lived for 20 years, so I know how beautiful Georgia is.

2.gif

Back
Top Bottom