Hi DC Members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

berrytarts

Senior Cook
I've just found your forum and am looking forward to posting and sharing ideas, recipes, experiences w/you.

When the mood is right, I can be found in the kitchen, cooking and baking for my husband and myself as well as friends and family. I especially love to bake cookies, cakes, tarts, yeast breads and rolls, as well as rich desserts as creme brulee, cream puffs, and pies including lemon meringue, apple, pumpkin, and the different varieties of berries. I enjoy preparing and cooking, as well as eating Cantonese, Italian and Japanese dishes. :chef:

Hi berrytarts! Welcome to DC. You will love it here. Everyone is so nice and helpful. I am looking forward to you sharing some of your recipes. I love trying new recipes. Again, welcome aboard and happy baking! :)

Hi berrytarts, welcome to the DC family! It's nice to have you with us. Hope we can keep you always in the mood so that a lot of recipes can be exchanged!

boufa06 said:
Hi berrytarts, welcome to the DC family! It's nice to have you with us. Hope we can keep you always in the mood so that a lot of recipes can be exchanged!

Hi boufa06!:)

Thnx for the welcome. Looking forward to sharing recipes too!:)

Hi Sierra

Fellow Californian, I see!:)

Thnx for the welcome!..Yes, like I said, if I'm in the mood, I'll get going w/my motor runnin' in the kitchen:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom