Hi Everybody! I'm new!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChefWhite

Assistant Cook
Hey Everyone, my name Is Kel and I'm new to this forum. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
I'm from Newcastle Australia and apart from cooking I like music and film.

I'm looking forward to talking food and cooking with everyone here and all the rest of it.

Cheers!

Welcome ChefWhite

Hope you enjoy yourself here. We have the nicest and friendlist people around. And, knowledge GALORE!!!:chef: And dont forget to vote 5 stars everyday
2.gif

Last edited:
Well G'Day Neighbour!!!
6.gif

Welcome Kel, again from a fellow Ozzie. :LOL: I'm just up the road - in good old Musso. :LOL:

The mob here are a really good bunch of people and I am sure you'll enjoy it immensely.

Going flying this arvo (out of Scone) when DW & son get back from Newy. :ROFLMAO:

Great stuff!! You bewdy :cool:

Be careful here though, I've been a member for about 5 months and put on 20 kilos :pig:. I kid you not.

Welcome to our family, Kel!

We look forward to your input and suggestions.

Remember - the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. :ermm:

Welcome and bienvenido a la casa del Chef!
Hope you have interesting stuff to post :mrgreen:
Nahh, just kidding :LOL: , nice to have you around :chef:

Wow! people around these parts sure are friendly! A massive thank you to everyone that's welcomed me. I'm so glad to find a place thats big on good food and food knowledge. A lot of the people I know are such dregs regarding food. Thanks also to neighbouring Aussies who have said gday.
Aussie girl, I enjoy all kinds of music, but I prefer Jazz, blues, rock, big band music and music with guts. Not a big fan of top 40 music unfortnately which makes nightclubs a drag, haha!
Brooksy, I don't think I've got much to worry about with putting on weight, I'm a cook's wage. and I live alone. But all the drooling over food I do here might even make me lose weight.
Good to see we've even got some anime enthusiasts by the looks of Magia.

I'm sure I'll fit right in, with all these friendly types. Im looking forward to getting to know you all.
...now I'm hungry... :( ...

ChefWhite said:
...Good to see we've even got some anime enthusiasts by the looks of Magia....

I sure am a manga and anime follower, ChefWhite. But I like them in Japanese (although I understand only the swearing and insulting, mostly) and subbed to English. I go back to the very beginning of anime, with Astro Boy and Mazinger-Z, but I really like the up to date, "in style" ones, like InuYasha. I may be a bit too old a girl for cartoons, but what can I say...? I live off graphics, anyhow
:cool:

Welcome Kel! I'm glad you have chosen to join us. I'm sure you will love it here. We have all kinds of crazy people here (a few non-crazy ones too, but we're not judgmental! lol), and tons of good recipes and advice.

:) Barbara

welcome8.GIF

Hi Kel, welcome aboard, yay more Aussies!!!! I live in England but I'm originally from Tasmania, been over here for three years. Not sure when my sentence is up and I get released, it's just like transportation in reverse!!!

You'll love it here and learn loads.

PolishedTopaz said:
Welcome to the site Chef.......we all look forward to your input and knowledge.

Is that you in your avitar?? Or is it Johnny Depp??

By Golly I believe its me in my avatar, but the likeness is uncanny... some people say. Christmas staff party was a fancy dress affair and I went as a pirate. Yarr!!

Back
Top Bottom