Hi everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mince

Assistant Cook
I found this forum trying to find information about why I have a sputtering crock pot... and while I was here I also found some really helpful advice on mixers (I have been saving up for one, but wasn't sure which to buy). Two perplexing problems solved! I'm glad I found you guys! I'm no master chef but I do enjoy cooking and all things kitcheny... I guess I should tell you a couple things about myself since this is my intro post-
I'm 31 years old, married to a great guy who loves everything I make for dinner, and I have a ten year old daughter who at least loves my meatloaf and spaghetti. I also have two cats who make me sneeze, but I don't hold it against them. We reside in a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio. I look forward to perusing some old posts- who knows what else I have been wondering about has been solved here, and reading the new ones as they come in. Nice to meet you all!

Hi Mince,
Welcome to DC. You've found a great place and lots of great people who will help and share with you. I'm sure you will love it here,as I do.

kadesma:)

Welcome to the site Mince! We are so happy you found us and that we were helpful! I love your name by the way :)

img_216347_0_487f7ce26e76ba1ea59246f16863a047.gif
and WELCOME,there is some great
folks here.

dis20.gif

Greetings from sunny Southern California, Mince!

So glad you're part of the family! Now, pull up a chair,
get yourself some cocoa and chat a while!

welcome mince.

one of the best dynamics of this place is when a new person stumbles upon us, and digs up old posts. so dig away, and we'll be ready to repeat ouselves like your favorite octogenarian aunt or uncle...:)
seriously tho, it's great to re-visit topics and see how much you've learned, how experiments have gone, and tried and true successes and failures.

Welcome from me, too. I suppose I'm a bit slower than some of the others, but my welcome is just as sincere. I'm sure you will find an answer to anything that you are wondering about. I've even found some things I hadn't wondered about, but glad I found them. Have a wonderful time!

Happy Birthday Mince

Welcome to DC and I know that you will enjoy all the great cooks and chefs with great personalities and answers to all your questions.

Have a very special birthday.

Jill and Jolie

Back
Top Bottom