Hi everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bentrinh

Assistant Cook
I kinda posted esle where already, but I just want to make a formal "Hi". So Hi everyone!

Hi, dear. Welcome to DC. Just saw your brownies. You've come to the right place if you are interested in cooking and getting information. Tell us a little more about your cooking goals/aspirations. This is a great place.

Katie E said:
Hi, dear. Welcome to DC. Just saw your brownies. You've come to the right place if you are interested in cooking and getting information. Tell us a little more about your cooking goals/aspirations. This is a great place.
Well... I just like cooking. I simpily love making food! I might become a chef, but we'll just have to see :chef:.

Great for you! At your age, if you have some idea you might want to be a chef, start keeping a journal of your cooking experiences and recipes.

If you don't want to write things down, you can use a little personal recorder and have your mom or some other adult type everything up.

What I'm trying to say it's a good idea to keep track of what you do or how you approach your cooking interests and skills. But, at the same time, have fun with it. Cooking is a blast!! And, eating ain't bad either.

Back
Top Bottom