Hi Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LeeManuel

Assistant Cook
Hey all! Im Lee! A little about me: I work from home and have a passion for all things food related. Working from home allows me the freedom to cook almost every night for my family. I LOVE to cook. I love making everything from scratch and experimenting with new recipes. I prefer to eat mostly vegetarian meals. I do enjoy meat, I'm just very picky about how its cooked. I like to eat a very clean, healthy, diet. No preservatives, butter, bleached or enriched flour, sugar, GMO foods. I prefer organic and whole foods. I love other cultures and their cuisines. Especially south american, caribbean, mediteranean, arabic and asian influences.

Im lookinf forward to sharing recipes and gaining new ones. Also, looking forward to expanding my knowledge about food and learning new ways to cook!

Welcome Lee. If as you say, you are passionate about all things culinary, then you are truly in the right place. We have an international group here, and between the many members, there is sure to be someone who can answer any question you might have. And we look forward to your recipe ideas too.

You will like the friendship here. You will enjoy the food recipes. Have fun.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom