Hi everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anasdeli

Assistant Cook
My name is Ana, I'm from Spain but I'm currently living in Copenhagen, Denmark. I've also lived in Dublin, Ireland before.

I want to be a member of this forum to learn new recipes and some tips from people with more experience but I also want to contribute with my own recipes. If you have any doubt about Spanish food just ask!

Thanks! :chef:

My name is Ana, I'm from Spain but I'm currently living in Copenhagen, Denmark. I've also lived in Dublin, Ireland before.

I want to be a member of this forum to learn new recipes and some tips from people with more experience but I also want to contribute with my own recipes. If you have any doubt about Spanish food just ask!

Thanks! :chef:

Welcome to DC Ana. This is a really fun forum full of information and laughs. So stick around. I am sure there are many members who would be interested in Spanish food. :angel:

Welcome Ana !! I am learning my way around myself. But I am enjoying myself. I like to look at the new posts everyday. And all the recipes of course.

I think you will like this site very much.

I'm new, too. I've found folks here to be kind and helpful. I'm sure you will feel comfortable here and that we will enjoy what you have to teach us about the food you make. Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom