Hi from Bangkok

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi.
Thailand came up in a cuisine specific cooking forum thingy I was doing one time and I discovered Pinoy Pork BBQ. I make it quite often now.
Just sayin' :)

Hi.
Thailand came up in a cuisine specific cooking forum thingy I was doing one time and I discovered Pinoy Pork BBQ. I make it quite often now.
Just sayin' :)

Well you know we want the recipe, PaC. Just sayin'.:LOL:

You're welcome. It's a winner. The trickiest part is skewering the meat through the 1/2" thick section, but you need to do it that way to expose more surface to the grill. Watch you don't give yourself a nice protein laden sliver :rolleyes: It took me a couple weeks to get that puppy completely out :LOL:

You're welcome. It's a winner. The trickiest part is skewering the meat through the 1/2" thick section, but you need to do it that way to expose more surface to the grill. Watch you don't give yourself a nice protein laden sliver :rolleyes: It took me a couple weeks to get that puppy completely out :LOL:

I can't BBQ, (apartment w/no balcony), but would kind of stir fry strips from say a fresh ham.

I've used all the meat from the last one, so it's time to get another. Gotta have pork.:pig:

Bummer. I'm sure stir-frying would work though, or a stovetop grill pan. The pork is great with rice. I use pork butt steaks.

I nabbed it, too! I had a wonderful feed yesterday when our Philippino Nurses and aides did a buffet for us at work. I went back for seconds!

Back
Top Bottom