Hi from Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sonoincucina

Assistant Cook
Hi..I'm english but live in Italy with my Italian husband and family. I have 3 beautiful grandchildren who adore baking with "nonna" the only thing is they get more flour and sugar on themselves and the floor than goes into what we're baking. But we enjoy ourselves. At the moment they are learning how to cross stitch which I love to do. We had many restaurants in England, but after retiring my husband helps my daughter who has a beautiful little restaurant here in our town.

39817-albums930-picture5432.jpg

Welcome to DC. I too love to cross stitch. Am presently working on a project for my daughter's bedroom. Is Asti on the coast? :angel:

Hi Addie,

No Asti unfortunately isn't on the coast, but we are only an hour from both the alps and the coast. Asti is famous for its Asti Spumante and many red wines including Barolo ( which is also the name of the town where it comes from) and Barbaresco. We live in the heart of the winegrowing area. At the beginning of May we have a local wine festival. It lasts 3 days. Its a beautiful festival and attracts lots of visitors all eager to try the local wine.
Happy cooking and cross stitching

Many thanks for the welcome you all gave me, hope to be able to post frequently. Happy cooking to all.

welcome sono.

no hips on a woman is like a box of chocolates with only 1 piece left.

there's less to love and adore

(ancient roman proverb by commodus buckius gladius, imperatore) :mrgreen:

Welcome! Italy is beautiful...or so I've been told by our daughter, who visited when she was a senior Girl Scout. All I've visited is Italian restaurants stateside.

Back
Top Bottom