Hi From Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rainwtr87

Assistant Cook
Actually, my diabetic boyfriend signed me up for this site because he found some awesome recipes for desserts for diabetics. He has a real sweet tooth and it has been difficult to find good cookies, pies, etc. I love to cook and along with finding stuff for him, I'm looking forward to expanding my recipe file. Glad to be among what looks like some great new friends.
Susan

Hey LA! We have a diabetic son, so we may be able to chime in on your quest for recipes. Good luck!

Marion

Welcome to Dc Susan,
I'm sure you will recieve all types of recipes and suggestions here. We have a Healthy cooking topic which should just fit your needs. Go take a look at it and ask away.

kadesma:)

Thanks you guys...this is great.

Thanks to all of you that have posted hello's. I'd love some recipes for diabetic cookies...my boyfriend is coming over this weekend and it would be great to have something waiting for him. Any good recipes out there?? Silly question, huh??!!
Thanks so much,
Susan:rolleyes:

rainwtr87

I was glad to see someone new from Los Angeles. I live in the San Fernando Valley and it is really hot outside.

This is a great Cooking Site and I am sure you and your boyfriend will enjoy it. The people are great and very helpful.

We have members from all over the world. I have a brown Toy Poodle named Jolie and she was a year old on June 10th. She is such a terror but I love her with all my heart.

Jill and Jolie

Back
Top Bottom