Hi From NW New Jersey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollfriend

Assistant Cook
Hi Everyone,

I stumbled across this site while looking for an answer to how long butter could be kept in the refrigerator. It sure looks as if there are a multitude of ideas about that!;) Guess we'll just use what we've got, as long as it doesn't smell.

As you can probably tell from my "name", I'm a doll collector.:D I also like to EAT, so this sounds as if it might be a "bad" place for me! I'll have to see how much more weight I'll gain from coming here. Since I don't have a lot of time to spend, maybe I'll be all right.

I don't know what types of things you want to know here, so I guess I'll have to read more of the notes.

See you again!

Welcome. What part of Jersey are you in? I lived in New Brunswick for the first few years of my life.

Hi, dollfriend. Welcome to DC. What kind of dolls do you collect? I used to collect dolls, but ran out of space and $$$$.:rolleyes:

Don't worry about gaining weight because of visiting here. None of the recipes posted here will add any extra pounds. Reading isn't fattening.:LOL:

Do visit often and enjoy our wonderful global family. We're glad you've found us.

Glad you found us, welcome to the boards... this is a pretty awesome place!

Welcome. What part of Jersey are you in? I lived in New Brunswick for the first few years of my life.

Sorry this is so late, but I have been too busy to get back here.:(

We live up by the Delaware Water Gap, near I-80. New Brunswick is a BUSY place, with too much traffic for me! Traffic is one of the reasons we moved out to the country several years ago.

you are correct!

boigen county. :)

6-6, do you have big bon jovi hair? (they were from sayreville)

Hi, dollfriend. Welcome to DC. What kind of dolls do you collect? I used to collect dolls, but ran out of space and $$$$.:rolleyes:

Don't worry about gaining weight because of visiting here. None of the recipes posted here will add any extra pounds. Reading isn't fattening.:LOL:

Do visit often and enjoy our wonderful global family. We're glad you've found us.
Katie E, I collect all kinds of dolls (unfortunately!), but right now, the Helen Kish Riley & Friends are front & center. That changes, though, and my favorites are really babies. I have some really realistic ones.

Who says reading isn't fattening? It MAKES me have to go eat...especially all the pictures of those CHOCOLATE recipes!:ROFLMAO:

Welcome to DC from Sayreville!

Thanks, SixSix210.

I see you're moving south. What's the matter, don't you like all this ice?:huh: We're losing huge branches out of our trees today. It says the temp is up to 36º, but the trees are still loaded with ice...as are the gutters, which is why I've been shoveling (literally) water out of our basement!:ohmy:

Make sure you go far enough south, because our DD moved to Richmond (to get away from the cold) and found they get black ice down there.;) If your family's already down there, I guess you don't have much of a choice, huh?

welcome to the forum! I was born and raised in Bergen County but currently live in E. Pa. , about half hour from the Gap.

Back
Top Bottom